In this episode I teach you about 5 things that slow down App development projects and then I give you actionable takeaways on how to speed up your process and get Apps to market faster.
In this episode I teach you about my experiences with crypto currency, the blockchain and crypto assets. This is based off two books I have read “Cryptoassets” and “The Business of Blockchain”. I have also opened accounts at Coinbase and Binance. This video is about how to learn crypto and start buying alt-coins
Since over half of the traffic to your website, from your social posts and emails is mobile you must have a mobile App. In this video I break down three ways to make money with Apps. Increasing Leads, Reducing Costs and Reducing Manpower
Great App Ideas That Failed – To App Or Not To App, Episode 11
This week I discuss two great App ideas I had that I developed and brought to market that failed to produce the expected results.
Failing sucks but its part of the journey that has made me an expert at mobile App development. I failed so you don’t have to!
Here are my 7 reasons Apps fail. At the end of the video I also give you a quiz you can use to validate if your App idea is worthy of development and bringing to market
- Could you describe your app concept in 30 seconds or less?
- Do you know who your app audience it?
- Do you know how big your market is?
- Do you know what you app should look like, and how it should make the user feel?
- What’s the app called?
- Do you know who your competitors are?
- Do you have an app budget ready for this project?
- Have you tested your app pitch on one or more prospects?
- Are you working in app concept’s industry?
If you are a trainer, coach or teacher you need an App to take your business to the next level. In this video I break down how easy it is to create an App and make money while you are sleeping.